Your Addiction Is Expensive.
Withdraw from drugs and alcohol at zero to little cost. We take most insurance policies.
"Admitting myself to Serenity was a wonderful experience!! The staff members (including medical director, providers, nurses, admissions, clinicians, technicians, chefs) were very supportive, empathetic and fun — overall outstanding! The facility was wonderful (clean, comfortable and engaging) — the cafeteria had a lot of variety/options and the food was delicious. This was my first time in treatment (and hopefully last) — I will highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for recommendations. Thank you to all the staff at Serenity for playing a big part in my recovery!"
- Gina A.
- Receive a free addiction evaluation and free insurance check.
- Find out within minutes if you can get treatment at zero cost.
- Start treatment in under 24 hours.
Why Get Treatment With Us?
- Care could cost you $0.
- We accept most insurances and offer private pay options.
- We’re experienced ‒ more than 11,000 individuals have received care through our network.
- You’ll receive medication to help manage your discomfort.
- You’ll be comfortable – more than 90% of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
- You’ll receive Gold Star care – we’ve been nationally accredited for patient treatment.
- Your privacy is respected.
Get a FREE addiction discovery session.
Learn in under ONE hour if your treatment could be at zero cost to you with your insurance.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Dynamics
- 12-Step Recovery
- Medication Education
- Motivational Enhancement
- Dual Diagnosis
- Psychological Evaluation
- Gender-Specific Group Therapy
- Nutritionist Services
Request a Free, Confidential Evaluation
"*" indicates required fields
All Delphi facilities have achieved the Gold Seal of Approval® from the Joint Commission.
These are real photos of people who have received treatment at a Delphi facility. Serenity at Summit is a Delphi facility.